Campus Safety BEST Awards Entry Deadline Extended to June 9
Nominate your security products for the 2023 Campus Safety BEST Awards! The entry deadline has been extended to June 9.
UPDATE JUNE 5, 2023: Campus Safety announces it has extended the nomination deadline for the BEST Awards.
Each year, Campus Safety honors the best products and services for schools, universities, and healthcare facilities with our BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards. The Campus Safety BEST Awards recognize superlative security, law enforcement, emergency management, and life safety solutions across the industry.
With eight main product categories (outlined in more detail below), the awards give product manufacturers and electronic systems integrators an opportunity to put their solutions to the test against their peers.
The deadline to apply for consideration is June 9. You can apply here.
The winners of each category will:
- Get exposure through an article on campussafetymagazine.com
- Receive the use of the Campus Safety Best Award Winner Logo for your company website and email signature lines
- Be announced at the Campus Safety Conference Texas on Aug. 2, in our newsletter, and on campussafetymagazine.com
- Receive a press release template that you can distribute announcing that you have won this prestigious honor
- Receive a beautiful Campus Safety BEST trophy
Check out the list of 2022 winners here.
Products are judged by an unbiased panel of credible industry leaders along with the editors of Campus Safety. Judges will consider all aspects involved such as innovation, functionality, and benefits to the installer.
Here are the categories for Campus Safety’s 2023 BEST Awards:
- Emergency Communications
- Access Control & Identity Management
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services
- Incident Management & Response
- Miscellaneous Security Services/Systems
- Project Management
- Integrated System
- Internet Safety
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!