About Campus Safety
Campus Safety (CS) magazine and CampusSafetyMagazine.com exclusively serve campus police chiefs, security directors, IT personnel, emergency managers and executive administrators involved in the public safety and security of major hospitals, schools and universities in the United States. The print version is issued eight times per year and is distributed to more than 18,000 campus safety and security professionals nationwide. Online, CampusSafetyMagazine.com attracts over 94,000 unique visitors each month, and is growing rapidly to serve the needs of the expanding campus safety market.
CS subscribers generally are those individuals involved in the higher-level decisions related to all aspects of hospital, school or university safety and security. These subscribers include:
- Police & security management: campus police chief, director of public safety & security, assistant chief, assistant director
- Facilities & operation management: vice president, director of facilities, director of operations, director of physical plant, director of maintenance, assistant director
- Administration & finance: vice president, director of administration, director of purchasing, director of finance, assistant director, chief business officer
- School/district superintendent: district superintendent, superintendent of schools, assistant superintendent
- Technology & communications management: CIO, director of MIS, director of IT systems, director of communications
The Campus Safety Conferences are 2-day intense conferences for administrators and public safety officials, technology directors, risk managers, security and law enforcement executives from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management and technology challenges. Learn more.