Enter the 2019 Campus Safety BEST Awards
Attention vendors! Enter the 2019 BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards to have your product honored at Campus Safety Conference East on August 7.
Security product vendors are encouraged to enter the Campus Safety 2019 BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Awards Program today. The awards are a great chance for manufacturers of campus security, law enforcement and emergency management products to have their offerings judged by an expert industry panel. BEST Award winners will be honored at Campus Safety Conference (CSC) East in a special awards ceremony August 7 in Charlotte, N.C., and will be featured in the pages of Campus Safety magazine, online at CampusSafetyMagazine.com and in Campus Safety’s newsletters.
Product submissions are due May 10.
What You’ll Need to Enter the BEST Awards
- Indicate if the product is embargoed until August 6, 2019 (yes or no)
- Product ship date
- Product MSRP
- Describe your product’s design and/or technological innovation (<200 words)
- Describe the three most important functional features of this product that sets it apart from other products in this category (<200 words)
- Describe the benefits your product provides to the healthcare, higher education or K-12 end user, including value, if applicable (<200 words)
- Promotional description of the product to be used online and in print (<50 words)
- Electronic file of company logo
- Product specification sheet
- Main product image
- Electronic files of up to five product photos or videos
- URL/web link to more information about the product
Enter the BEST Awards today! Deadline: May 10
BEST Award Winner Benefits
- Get exposure to more than 94,000 unique browsers through an article on CampusSafetyMagazine.com
- Be highlighted in a 2019 issue of Campus Safety magazine
- Promotion via Campus Safety’s multimedia publications
- Be granted exclusive use of the Campus Safety BEST Award Winner logo on your company’s website and in email signature lines for one year
- Be recognized at Campus Safety Conference East on August 7 with awards being announced and presented during the show
- Receive a press release template that you can distribute announcing you have won this prestigious honor
- Receive a beautiful Campus Safety BEST trophy
- Your product must have shipped either in the 12 months before the May 10 deadline or be set to debut in the 6 months after (between June 2018 and November 2019)
- Existing products that have been upgraded or enhanced are eligible for entry
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!