Last Chance to Vote for Your Favorite Campus Safety Director of the Year Finalist!
Along with input from our judges, your votes will help us determine who will come out on top. You will also be given the opportunity to tell us in your own words why the finalist you’ve selected should win.
This poll will close March 5.
- Campus Safety Magazine Announces 2011 Director of the Year Finalists
- 2010 Director of the Year Finalists
- 2010 Winner CSUSB Chief of Police Jimmie Brown: Success Beyond the Stats
- 2009 Education Sector Winner Michael Parks: Disaster Response Done Right
- 2009 Healthcare Sector Winner David Dougherty: Doing Double Duty & Loving It
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!