3rd Hospital Employee Attacked
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A Presbyterian Hospital employee was robbed at gunpoint in a parking deck Tuesday, three weeks after two other hospital employees were attacked.
Lejarris Williams was arrested and charged with armed robbery, the Charlotte Observer reports. Police are now investigating whether or not Williams was responsible for the two earlier attacks.
Security around the hospital has been doubled and officers have been regularly patrolling around the parking lots after the first attacks.
- 2 Hospital Employees Attacked Within 24 Hours
- Hospital Improves Patient Safety While Cutting Costs
- Responding to Abusive Patient Behavior (Part I of III): 3 Pitfalls to Avoid When Training Staff
- Lawmakers Look to Stem Spike in Attacks at Mental Hospitals
- Maintaining Security When Gang Members Visit Your ER
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!