Sights & Sounds from the 2022 Campus Safety Conference East Sponsor Showcase
More than 50 companies shared their products and solutions with CSC attendees looking to improve safety and security on their campuses.
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
The annual Campus Safety Conferences are two-and-a-half-day events that include workshops, training, hot topic sessions, keynotes, group discussions, several networking events, and a sponsor showcase.
These educational gatherings are made possible by loyal attendees, our dedicated advisory board and partnering organizations, and our sponsors. This year, over 50 companies participated in the CSC East sponsor showcase, touting their latest products and solutions. Vendors meet with attendees to discuss how their offerings might meet a campus’ needs.
“This is my fifth conference, and what I enjoyed about it is the interaction and time I have with vendors to learn more about their products, how I can implement it into our existing systems, and how we can benefit,” said attendee Wesley Chism, security director for Seattle Preparatory School in Washington. “If you’re having a hard time deciding if you want to be a part of the Campus Safety Conference, I say just go ahead and give it a shot. You’re going to enjoy it and you’ll benefit — just like I have.”
In addition to tabletops, some companies took the opportunity to sponsor other aspects of the show, including:
- Keynote & Breakfast Sponsor: Evolv
- Discussion Group Sponsor: CEIA USA
- K-12 General Session Sponsor: Motorola Solutions
- Higher Ed General Session Sponsor: Siemens
- Notepad & Pen Sponsor: Centegix
- Session Sponsors: A3 Communications, GoGuardian Beacon, HID, NGS
- Lanyard Sponsor: Status Solutions
- Show Bag Sponsor: Traka/ASSA ABLOY
- Hot Topic Sponsors: Everbridge, Genetec, HyperSpike
We also want to give a shout-out to our partners and our advisory board who have taken countless hours out of their busy schedules to provide us with insight, advice, and guidance regarding the trajectory of the industry and how to create events that support the growing and changing needs of campus protection professionals.
Sponsorship opportunities for CSC Texas are sold out but there are a few remaining tabletops for CSC West. If you are interested in becoming a tabletop sponsor, contact our sales reps:
- Dynise Hiebert, Associate Publisher, Dynise.Hiebert@EmeraldX.com, 760-519-5541
- Dan Wilkins, Account Executive, Dan.Wilkins@EmeraldX.com, 617-462-2940
Here are some more highlights from CSC East. We can’t wait to see everyone at CSC Texas and CSC West!