Sneak Peek: See What Campus Safety Online Summit Sponsors Have to Offer
Our sponsors’ personalized pages include useful downloads, educational videos, product demonstrations and a spot to enter for a chance to win raffle prizes!
Summer is flying by and the Campus Safety Online Summit is less than a week away! This 2-day event, being held July 7-8, will cover topics such as lessons learned from COVID-19 and the road to reopening, mental health, free speech and campus protests, cyberbullying, de-escalation, bystander intervention and much more. You can check out the full schedule here and if you haven’t registered, reserve your spot now!
In addition to our talented and diverse speakers, we are also excited about the variety of solutions providers that are sponsoring this event! Our sponsors share in your mission of creating safe and secure environments for students, staff, faculty and facilities.
We encourage you to visit their personalized profile pages to learn more about how they can partner with your school or campus. Their pages include product offerings, demonstrations, useful downloads, educational videos, and more.
When visiting their profiles during the event, be sure to enter to win one of many raffle prizes. You can submit your information on each of the sponsor pages for more entries! Among the raffle prizes are three $100 gift cards and full conference passes to the 2021 Campus Safety Conference location of your choice.
We will announce raffle winners at 5 p.m. on July 7 and again on July 8. Entries submitted on Day 1 will be entered for that day’s raffle prizes only, so make sure to come back for Day 2 to check out more sponsor pages and enter to win more prizes.
Several of our sponsors will also be leading informative sessions on available safety and security technologies and how to choose the right ones for your campus. Sessions include:
- Illegal Drugs, Vaping, Bullying and Assaults: Protecting Areas on Campus Where Video Surveillance Can’t Be Used
- Presented by Lt. Joseph Pangaro, CPM, CSO, Director of Global Training and Security Consulting for IPVideo Corporation
- Safety And Security Priorities Have Changed: What Can An Educational Institution Look Like In The New Normal?
- Presented by Haden Gragson, Business Development Manager for Avigilon; Dr. Stacey Lambert-Johnson, Director of Student Success and Chief Learning Officer for The Academy of Scholars; and Laura Schroeder, Business Development Manager for Motorola Solutions
- Critical Safety Issues to Consider in Your Return to Campus Plan
- Presented by Emily Ambrose, Director of Athletic Performance for the Private Institute of Higher Education; Christina Fisher, ATC, Athletic Performance Coordinator for the Private Institute of Higher Education; Michael Pendley, Director for Healthy Roster; and Jason Barr, Chief Revenue Officer for Healthy Roster
- Return to Campus: Contact Tracing and Beyond
- Presented by Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer for Everbridge
- Examining the 3 “C’s” for Effective COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Screening, Tracing, Testing: Rapidly Integrating Technology Systems to Protect Vulnerable Populations
Here is a list of all our sponsors, along with links to their personalized pages:
General Session Sponsors
- Healthy Roster
- IPVideo Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- A3 Communications
- All Traffic Solutions
- American Time
- Conference on Crimes Against Women
- Eagle Eye Networks
- Meerkat Technologies
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!