Announcing the 2020 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
Check out this year’s top campus public safety, security and emergency management products – the CS 2020 BEST Award winners!
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Campus Safety magazine is pleased to recognize the winners of the 2020 Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) awards. Now in its fifth year, the program honors superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life safety products and services for healthcare, higher education and K-12 campus protection professionals.
These solutions just might help your organization address some of your toughest safety and security challenges, so check them out!
Access Control & Identity Management
- Access Control/Key Management/Locks: Genetec Occupancy Management Package
- Locks & Door Hardware: ASSA ABLOY Mortise Lock Status Indicators
- Panic Alarms/ID Badging/Visitor Management: REDTAIL Security and Screening Program
Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services
- Inspection & Detection Equipment: Evolv Express
- Video/CCTV Surveillance Software: Pivot3 Virtual Security Operations Center
- Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (Tie): Omnilert Manage
- Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (Tie): Status Solutions Situational Awareness and Response Assistant — SARA
- Personal Safety Apps: Talkaphone bAlert
- Safety & Security Apps: Talkaphone bAlert
Incident Management & Response
- Communications Products: IPVideo Corp. Halo Smart Sensor 2.0
- Incident & Records Management Software: SafeGuard Cyber Platform
Miscellaneous Security & Safety Products
Congratulations to all of our winners!
To see all of the products submitted, check out the GALLERY.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!