Announcing the 2020 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
Check out this year’s top campus public safety, security and emergency management products – the CS 2020 BEST Award winners!
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Campus Safety magazine is pleased to recognize the winners of the 2020 Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) awards. Now in its fifth year, the program honors superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life safety products and services for healthcare, higher education and K-12 campus protection professionals.
As with any solution, before you buy, be sure to do your homework. Consult with an electronic security contractor or qualified consultant so they can guide you in selecting the right product or system for your campus. That said, these solutions just might help your organization address some of your toughest safety and security challenges, so check them out!
Access Control & Identity Management
- Access Control/Key Management/Locks: Genetec Occupancy Management Package
- Locks & Door Hardware: ASSA ABLOY Mortise Lock Status Indicators
- Panic Alarms/ID Badging/Visitor Management: REDTAIL Security and Screening Program
Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services
- Inspection & Detection Equipment: Evolv Express
- Video/CCTV Surveillance Software: Pivot3 Virtual Security Operations Center
- Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (Tie): Omnilert Manage
- Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems (Tie): Status Solutions Situational Awareness and Response Assistant — SARA
- Personal Safety Apps: Talkaphone bAlert
- Safety & Security Apps: Talkaphone bAlert
Incident Management & Response
- Communications Products: IPVideo Corp. Halo Smart Sensor 2.0
- Incident & Records Management Software: SafeGuard Cyber Platform
Miscellaneous Security & Safety Products
Congratulations to all of our winners!
To see all of the products submitted, check out the GALLERY.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!