Alert Security, Not Your Attacker
Kwema created the world’s first smart badge reel containing a hidden duress button that empowers clinicians to unobtrusively call for help.
Portable duress buttons are not a new concept. Even duress solutions that are attached to badge reels might be easy to adopt but often aren’t effective. Nurses need a solution that is discreet, easy to adopt, and requires no change in behavior. Kwema does all three.
We found after speaking with hundreds of nurses:
- Bulky duress buttons are less desirable and wearable
- Three out of five healthcare workers forget their duress buttons at home
- Having a visible duress button can escalate the situation of violence
- Duress buttons that were activated quicker, reduced the severity of the incident.
Kwema created the world’s first smart badge reel containing a hidden duress button that empowers clinicians to unobtrusively call for help when facing workplace violence. Our smart reels connect via Bluetooth and work in both onsite (in-hospital) and offsite (home health) scenarios.
Key Benefits Include:
- Seemlessly adoptable and scaleable
- Never forgotten: It’s part of the uniform
- No charging required: Battery lasts 500 alerts
- Silent activation with haptic feedback
- User-controlled tracking
Get your sample by contacting email@example.com.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!