2016 Campus Safety Conference Session Videos Now Available On-Demand
Couldn’t make CSC East and West 2016? No worries. You can view the sessions online.
Campus Safety Conference East and West were held in Washington, D.C. and Long Beach, Calif., this summer, and attendees were treated to educational sessions on a wide variety of topics, from active shooter training and threat assessments to Clery compliance and security officer training.
“The conference is great,” Keuka College Director of Camus Safety Jim Cunningham said at CSC East. “The speakers have been so knowledgeable and the presentations are on a wide range of topics, so I’m able to sit in on the subjects I care about the most.”
Because the presentations were so well received and provided so much valuable information, Campus Safety magazine has made these presentations available on demand.
“We realize that budget and time limitations may have prevented everyone who wanted to attend this summer’s events from going,” says CS Executive Editor Robin Hattersley. “That’s why we videotaped our presentations. We want to make sure as many people as possible can learn from these informative educational sessions.”
The video topics include:
- Assessing the Risk: The Intersection of Stalking, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Technology Misuse on College Campuses
- Utilizing Social Media for Event Safety: The Decision Making Process
- Pursuing a Case of Consistency: Developing National and State Standards for Campus Security and Safety Officers
- New Perspectives on Active Shooter Training
- Targeting Harmful and Underage Student Drinking: Using CollegeAIM to Choose Your Interventions Wisely
- Increasing School Safety through a Security Bond Project
- How Active Shooter Response Can Lead to a Comprehensive School Safety Program
- A Look at a School Shooting From the Perspective of a Security Director
- Designing Safe Schools with CPTED: Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Collaborative Approach to Building a Safe and Healthy Digital Environment
- Beyond Compliance: More than an Emergency Operations Plan
- Making Hope Happen: Innovative Programs to Help Prepare and Deal with Incidents, Crisis, and Emergency Disasters
- Threat Assessments: Developing Teams to Plan, Prevent and Protect
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools: Helping School Districts with Security Questions
To view the CSC videos, visit https://campussafety.ehmedia.co/vsl.
For more information on next year’s Campus Safety Conferences, email Events@CampusSafetyMagazine.com.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!