Here are some options for counseling and education. Each state sexual assault/rape crisis center will provide a direct contact to your local/county agency.
Most local/county sexual assault/rape agencies provide free training to schools on sexual assault and personal safety. The agencies also provide consulting services on sexual assault policy and procedure (specific to your state) to professionals in the mental health, social service, medical, law, criminal justice and education fields.
- Campus Sexual Assaults: How Community Policing Can Make a Difference
- Sexual Assault Prevention Education: Getting the Message Through to Students
- Title IX and Sexual Violence: They Are Related
- Are You a Victim of Crime on Campus? Here’s Who You Need to Tell
- How Campuses Should Handle Victims After an Incident
- Preventing and Responding to Campus Sexual Assaults
- The 3 Ds of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Department of Ed Releases Updated Campus Safety Guide