By Robin Hattersley Gray · January 10, 2014
The Department of Ed is encouraging parents to talk to their children about bullying by doing the following five things:
- Establish lines of communication and talk for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Make sure kids know safe ways to be more than a bystander.
- Know your state’s anti-bullying law and your school’s anti-bullying policy.
- Learn how to support kids involved in bullying.
- Take an active role in anti-bullying initiatives.
Visit StopBullying.gov for more information.