Top 10 Most Read Stories on CampusSafetyMagazine.com in 2009
The following features received the most traffic on CampusSafetyMagazine.com last year:
- 1) Gang Prevention 101
2) Columbine 10 Years Later: The State of School Safety Today
4) A Healthy Dose of Fire Protection for St. Joseph’s Hospital
5) 11 Ways to Relieve Your Mass Notification Headaches
6) 10 Steps to Creating A Campus Security Master Plan
7) The Lethal Question: To Arm or Not to Arm?
8) Complying With the Campus Fire Safety Right-to-Know Act (Part 1 of 2)
9) 4 Ways to Manage the H1N1 Vaccination Rush
In 2009, Campus Safety magazine also introduced its completely updated
Mass Notification Center at www.campussafetymagazine.com/MassNotification, with resources, analytical features, new products, an “emergency notification cheat sheet” and sample mass notification text alerts.
Additionally, the Campus Safety Yearbook was launched. This resource and guide includes:
- A comprehensive directory of more than 400 solutions providers and associations
- Statistics on
There’s a lot more in store for Campus Safety in 2010, so don’t miss out! Sign up for the digital edition today at
Image via margolove/flickr.com
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!