The Campus Safety Online Summit Is December 1-2. Register Today!
It will cover topics such as lessons learned from COVID-19 and campus reopenings, Clery and Title IX updates, changes to campus policing, new technologies and more.
Campus Safety is pleased to announce that registration for the December Campus Safety Online Summit is now open!
The Campus Safety Online Summit, happening December 1-2, will offer two keynotes, two general session panel discussions, over 14 educational sessions, and information and resources from companies that provide innovative safety and security technologies and solutions.
Speakers include law enforcement officials and specialists in emergency management and safety and security who are passionate about sharing their insight and knowledge to help keep students, faculty and staff safe and healthy.
When you register, you’ll be able to attend all sessions for FREE. CSOS will also have LIVE raffle drawings each day with giveaways from sponsors, books from speakers, free passes to CSC 2021, and cash prizes!
Here’s a look at the topics covered:
Day 1 Sessions
- KEYNOTE: Conducting Threat Assessment Cases in a Virtual Environment; sponsored by NAPCO
- Higher Ed General Session | COVID-19: What Will Campus Safety and Security Look Like in 2021?; sponsored by Transact
- Overcoming the Digital Divide and Moving Beyond to a Smarter School District; sponsored by Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- A Nonsworn Community College Public Safety Department’s Lessons from This Summer’s Minneapolis Civil Unrest
- Planning, Response and After Action Reporting for Campus Events; sponsored by GlobalFlyte, Inc.
- Redefining the Role of Law Enforcement in School Safety
- Managing Public Safety Expectations and Responsibilities in a Changing Community Environment
- How to Develop an Effective Tabletop Exercise Program; sponsored by IPVideo
Day 2 Sessions
- KEYNOTE: How to Stay Motivated and Effective When You’re Overwhelmed; sponsored by Drift Net Securities
- K-12 General Session | COVID-19: What Will School Safety and Security Look Like in 2021?
- Key Factors in Developing an Effective COVID Screening Program on College Campuses; sponsored by Healthy Roster
- The Impact of New Title IX Rules on K-12 Schools
- The Impact of the 9 New Clery Directives on College Campuses
- When Student Safety and Remote Learning Collide; sponsored by Impero Software
- How Teachers, Officers & the Helping Professions Can Respond to Their Own Trauma-Related Stress
- The 5 R Coronavirus Safety Plan: Readiness, Response, Rescue, Recovery, and Resilience
- Tools and Resources for Supporting Behavioral Threat Assessment Programs in a Hybrid Environment; sponsored by Navigate360
Don’t forget to submit your nominations for the 2021 Campus Safety Director of the Year Award program!
Mark your calendar and register today!
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!