U. of Iowa Named Top U.S. Party School
The Princeton Review released its yearly rankings of schools today, and the University of Iowa was named top party school in the nation. Last year, West Virginia University took the top honor.
Brigham Young University was rated the most Stone Cold Sober university.
Here are the rankings:
- University of Iowa
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- West Virginia Univerity
- Syracuse University
- University of Florida
- Ohio University
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Penn State
- Lehigh University
- University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
- DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
- University of Mississippi, University, Miss.
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, Ohio
- University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
The publication asked 126,000 students at 378 top colleges to rate their schools on dozens of topics and report on their experiences at them.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!