Medical Center Security Supervisor Arrested in Drug Raid
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – A Kern Medical Center security guard supervisor was arrested Friday and is facing conspiracy, weapons trafficking, drug possession, drug sales and child cruelty charges.
Investigators raided Alejandro Melgoza’s home on March 15 and seized twelve pounds of methamphetamine, guns, ammunition and more than $3,000 cash, reports KERO 23 ABC. Three other men were also arrested during the raid.
Melgoza is a contracted employee who works for Trans-West Security.
Because of the large amount of drugs seized, police suspect he and the other suspects may be working for a cartel, reports the television station.
- Conducting Background Checks On a Budget
- Smarter Hiring: Reducing the Insider Threat
- How to Create Effective Procedures for Contract Security
- 7 Secrets to Selecting a Contract Security Provider
- Making the Grade With Contract Security