Jeanne Clery Campus Safety Award Call For Entries
Do you know someone who does extraordinary things to make college and university students safer? If so, we invite you to submit a nomination for the Jeanne Clery Campus Safety Award. To do so, submit the entry form below as well as 1-3 paragraphs as to why your nominee should be chosen for this award.
Materials should be sent to:
or Fax to (484) 580-8759
- Clery Act Fines Increased to $35K Per Violation
- Clery Reporting: Whose Job Is It Anyway?
- Clery Center: Incident Reporting Has Improved but Could Be Better
- Additional Clery Compliance Guidance
- Specific guidelines on emergency notification, emergency response policies and testing.
- Specific guidelines on missing students.
- Specific guidelines on the new fire incident reporting requirements.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!