IAHSS 38th Annual General Meeting Starts June 25
The International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) announces it will be holding its 38th annual general meeting June 25-28 in San Jose, Calif.
This three-day educational program is designed for healthcare security and safety professionals, as well as hospital administrators, emergency room professionals, emergency management and risk management personnel and others concerned with maintaining a customer-friendly, safe and secure environment of care.
Seminar attendees will:
- Hear from experts in security design, lawmaking, management of national security events, alert systems design and implementation
- Experience issues right out of today’s media headlines
- Learn from the experiences of those with first hand knowledge
- Discover what organizational models work best for healthcare institutions
- Understand how to integrate hospital readiness with that of governmental agencies
- Make the most of funding opportunities for readiness and facility hardening
Speakers will include:
- Healthcare executives
- Safety and security professionals
- Regulator agency personnel
- Law enforcement officials
- Legal professionals
- Emergency preparedness/management experts
For a quick review of the program schedule and to register online, go to http://www.iahss.org/agm_welcome.asp.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!