IAHSS 38th Annual General Meeting Starts June 25
The International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS) announces it will be holding its 38th annual general meeting June 25-28 in San Jose, Calif.
This three-day educational program is designed for healthcare security and safety professionals, as well as hospital administrators, emergency room professionals, emergency management and risk management personnel and others concerned with maintaining a customer-friendly, safe and secure environment of care.
Seminar attendees will:
- Hear from experts in security design, lawmaking, management of national security events, alert systems design and implementation
- Experience issues right out of today’s media headlines
- Learn from the experiences of those with first hand knowledge
- Discover what organizational models work best for healthcare institutions
- Understand how to integrate hospital readiness with that of governmental agencies
- Make the most of funding opportunities for readiness and facility hardening
Speakers will include:
- Healthcare executives
- Safety and security professionals
- Regulator agency personnel
- Law enforcement officials
- Legal professionals
- Emergency preparedness/management experts
For a quick review of the program schedule and to register online, go to http://www.iahss.org/agm_welcome.asp.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!