Nominate Your Products For The 2018 Campus Safety BEST Awards!
Be sure to nominate your company’s solution before our June 22 deadline!
Each year, Campus Safety honors the best products and services in the industries we write about with our BEST Awards.
The Campus Safety BEST Awards are a way to recognize superlative security, law enforcement, emergency management and safety solutions across the industry.
With five main product categories (outlined in more detail below), the awards give companies an opportunity to put their solutions against peers in the industry. The deadline to apply for consideration is June 22 this year.
The winners of each category are featured in the Campus Safety Best Awards Gallery on CampusSafetyMagazine.com.
In addition, winners will:
- Get exposure to more than 53,000 security end users
- Be highlighted in a 2018 issue of Campus Safety magazine
- Receive use of the Campus Safety Best Award Winner Logo for their company website and email signature lines for one year
- Be announced in our newsletter, on campussafetymagazine.com and in a press release sent to our readers
- Have access to a personalized press release for distribution to local media announcing that you have won this prestigious honor.
Check out the list of 2017 winners here.
“Campus Safety magazine takes pride in focusing on content that helps protection professionals in the healthcare and education markets keep their students, teachers, patients, visitors, and campuses safe and secure,” says Robin Hattersley Gray, executive editor of Campus Safety.
Winners will be announced on CampusSafetyMagazine.com during the month of October. They will also be privately notified through an email before the public announcement.
Products are judged by an unbiased panel of credible industry leaders along with the editors of Campus Safety. Judges will consider all aspects involved such as innovation, functionality and benefits to the installer.
Here are the categories for Campus Safety’s 2018 BEST Awards.
- Emergency Communications
- Emergency Notification / Mass Notification Systems
- Personal Safety Apps
- Safety & Security Apps
- Access Control, Lockdown and Physical Security Equipment
- Access Control & Identity Management
- Access Control / Key Mgmt / Locks
- Locks and Door Hardware
- Physical Security Equipment
- Panic Alarms / ID Badging / Visitor Management
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services
- Inspection & Detection Equipment
- Power Management Equipment
- Intrusion Systems
- Video / CCTV Surveillance Hardware
- Video / CCTV Surveillance Software
- Fire / Life Safety Systems
- Electronic Security Systems Integration Services
- Incident Management & Response
- Communications Products
- Incident & Records Management Software
- Central Station Services / Monitoring / Dispatch
- Miscellaneous Security Services / Systems
- Parking Management / Traffic Control Equipment & Systems
- Dispatch Systems and Software / Central Stations
- Uniforms, Apparel & Gear
- Background Checks
- Patrol Vehicles (Cars, Bicycles & Alternative Modes of Transportation)
- Laptops, PDAs & Other Mobile Computer Equipment
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!