See Who is Exhibiting at the 2022 Campus Safety Conferences!
Visit with this year’s Campus Safety Conference sponsors to research technologies and solutions, view product demonstrations, and to enter to win raffle prizes!
At Campus Safety, we see tremendous value in both hearing from experts and sharing experiences with people in similar job roles, and researching available technologies that can supplement campus safety and security efforts.
That’s why the Campus Safety Conferences offer the best of both worlds, bringing together learning and technology to make K-12 and college campuses safer. In addition to timely and educational sessions, trainings, and fun networking opportunities, all three Campus Safety Conferences, happening this summer in Bethesda, Md., Fort Worth, Texas, and Los Angeles, will feature dozens of exhibitors showcasing their products and solutions.
We encourage attendees to meet with these companies to learn more about their products, see their demonstrations, and discuss how they might be the right partner for your campus’ technology needs. When visiting, be sure to enter to win one of the many raffle prizes that will be offered. We’ll be announcing winners at the Day 2 Networking Receptions. Campus Safety will also be raffling a CSC Getaway package for a free conference pass to the 2023 location of your choice, plus two nights hotel accommodations.
Companies joining us at CSC 2022 as of 5/12 include:
- 3X Logic
- A3 Communications, Inc.
- All Traffic Solutions
- Axis Communications
- Blue Violet Networks
- Bogen Communications LLC
- CEIA USA
- Cisco Meraki
- Eagle Eye Networks
- Edwards Detection & Alarm
- Evolv Technology
- Garrett Metal Detectors
- Global CTI
- HID Global
- ICU Technologies
- Intrado SchoolMessenger
- IP Video Corp
- Malum Inc./DBA Intellisee
- Motorola Solutions
- Rave Mobile Safety
- REMS TA Center
- Safer Schools Together
- Secure Tech Systems Inc.
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure
- Status Solutions
- The Center for Homeland Defense
- Traka | ASSA ABLOY
Several of these sponsors will also be leading informative general sessions and hot topics, including:
- Multiple Threats, One Solution: Bridging the Gap Between Fire and ENS; led by Eric Lenhof from HyperSpike
- Enhancing Student Mental Health and Wellness Supports Through Technology; led by Mary Beth Coyne and Kevin Dorsey from GoGuardian
- Defend Your Glass: How to Protect Your Building’s Weakest Points from Forced Entry, Bomb Blasts, Windstorms, and Seismic Events; led by James Beale from NGS
- Integrated School Security – What Leaders Need and Want to Know; led by Bruce Montgomery from Honeywell
- The Next Generation of School Safety: Balancing Security with Learning Environments; led by Bruce Canal from Axis Communications
- Trends in ID Card Printing; led by Tiffany Renz from HID Global
- Necessary Steps: How to Plan and Implement a Smart Campus Security Program for Today and the Future; led by David Stolerow from Siemens and Morgan State University’s Chief of Police Lance Hatcher and Police Lieutenant Kevin Bacon; moderated by Siemens’ Michele Mitch-Peterson
- Building an Active Shooter Response Architecture; led by Everbridge
Plus, our Keynote and General Session sponsors, A3 Communications, Inc., CEIA USA, Evolv Technology, Motorola Solutions and Siemens, will be providing valuable insight on tools and technologies available for our schools and campuses.
Interesting in exhibiting or sponsoring? Download the prospectus here or contact our sales reps:
- Dynise Hiebert, Associate Publisher, Dynise.Hiebert@EmeraldX.com, 760-519-6641
- Dan Wilkins, Account Executive, Dan.Wilkins@EmeraldX.com, 617-462-2940
For more information or to register for one of the events, visit www.campussafetyconference.com.