Level Up Your Card Issuance Process
Learn how to level up your onboarding workflows with cloud-based card issuance capabilities that can badge your entire organization or student population quickly and securely, wherever you or they may be.
We have all had to navigate the challenges that have come with our new world and new era of working in the past year and the card issuance process was not immune to these challenges. Many organizations struggled with how to alter a card issuance process that was typically done in-person. On top of that, many discovered that the on-boarding process had become complex, time consuming, and very rigid even prior to the pandemic. With that in mind, these minor struggles have now been magnified due to remote working and distance learning.
HID® FARGO® Connect™ is a secure, cloud based ID card printing platform that simplifies the complex, bringing together all of the elements of a secure card issuance program into a centralized and integrated system. This solution simplifies the operation and support of a high-volume ID card issuance office while increasing control and security. Here is a sampling of how HID FARGO Connect can help you level up your card issuance process:
- Issue directly from your campus card solution
- No more bouncing between applications
- Saves an incredible amount of time and greatly simplifies the experience for the operator
- Real-time visibility of entire print system increases issuance uptime
Issue From Anywhere
- Issue from anywhere using any device whether it’s a PC, tablet, or mobile phone
- Manage credentials from the card office or the home office
- Eliminate the need to tether a dedicated PC to a single printer
- Flexibility to take the card office to where the students are, eliminating long lines
- No software or print drivers to install!
Secure Remote Issuance
- Safely and securely send print jobs to remote locations
- Enroll cards within seconds by reading contactless card data during the print process
- Huge cost and time savings – no longer need to ship cards
- Optional Secure Print feature requires operator to release print job at remote location