Campus Safety Online Summit is Dec. 5-7. Register Today!
The online summit will feature 18 educational sessions run by experts from Higher Ed, K-12, Hospital and Corporate environments.
Campus Safety is presenting a free Online Summit December 5–7.
This 3-day online summit presents 18 educational sessions from 18 of the country’s top security experts. They’ll share their latest tested-and-tried techniques for Higher Ed, K-12, Hospital and Corporate environments.
The speakers include law enforcement officials and specialists in emergency management, grants, weather-related disasters and personal protection and safety.
When you register, you’ll be able to attend each of the day’s six sessions for free.
If you’re at all concerned with, interested in or play even a minor role in campus safety, then this event is for you!
Learn how to:
- Create all-weather hazard plans
- Understand how to respond to internet-based crimes
- Identify how unarmed security can provide life-saving assistance in a crisis
- Discuss potential changes and implications to Title IX under the new administration
- Support the mission of your institution by developing critical “life Skills”
- Plan and implement your lockdown exercise
Learn how to:
- Explore virtual awareness vs situational awareness and the need for an understanding of the decision cycle of observe, orient, decide and act
- Create a plan for training staff involved in before and after school activities to be able to respond to an emergency situation
- Hear examples of how audio combined with video can aid officers in real-time response
- Identify current grant opportunities and increase chances for you proposal to stand out from others
- Analyze your current plans and capabilities to improve your school’s parent-child reunification plans
- Know what products and substances are being used inside vaping devices
Learn how to:
- Apply for grants to train staff, secure and update your facilities that contain radioactive materials
- Handle high-risk patients
- Understand the unique conditions for workplace violence in a healthcare setting
- Understand the warning signs of workplace violence at your organization
- Hear techniques and best practices for de-escalating a violent situation
- Ensure your employees know what steps to take for a safe trip abroad
Be sure to register for free access to all the topics. Don’t miss this important event.
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!