NICE Suspect Search is a patent-pending video analytics-based technology that efficiently helps locate and track a specific person when time is of the essence.
PRODUCT SHIP DATE: 9/1/2014
View a demo video here: http://nice-files.com/files/SuspectCompositeVideo/
Imagine this scenario. A campus security operations center receives a call reporting a suspicious person. The caller provides a description of the person. But without a clear reference, and potentially hundreds of hours of video recordings to sift through, the operator has a very slim chance of finding the suspect fast.
NICE Suspect Search is a patent-pending video analytics-based technology that efficiently helps locate and track a specific person when time is of the essence. It reduces search time from hours to minutes.
Furthermore, the mapping capability allows the operator to gain geo-spatial awareness of the situation by using location-specific video to identify where a suspect was at specific times, and if the suspect is still on premises.
Finally, NICE Suspect Search’s suspect album’s videos, which are digitally stamped, can be shared with police departments and district attorneys to build a strong and solid case for prosecution.
Fast response: quickly locate a suspect using video recordings, by uploading a suspect image or creating a composite.
Efficient: search through hours of video in minutes, automatically filtering out 95% of irrelevant images.
Reconstruction – you can quickly reconstruct a suspect’s path for a better understanding of what happened where and when.
Benefits to End User:
- Prevent criminal activity – by quickly detecting the location of a suspicious person.
- Improve response times – in critical situations, such as when searching for a lost child, or identifying the owner of an unattended bag, or tracking suspects.
- Reduce shutdown time and restore normal operations faster following a breach to a sensitive area.
- Accelerate suspect apprehension – using near real-time forensics that enable you to reduce suspect search from hours to minutes, and potentially intercept suspects while they are still on premise.
- Enhance investigations – you can quickly extract important information from video recordings and reconstruct a suspect’s path for a better understanding of what happened where and when.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!