Mass Notification Webinar Now Available On Demand
LOS ANGELES – “Making Sense of Mass Notification Policies” is a free Webinar sponsored by Amerilert/e2Campus, IML Corp. and Metis Secure, that covers how campuses can combine the appropriate emergency alert technologies with the right policies so that a university, school or hospital can get the most out of its mass notification technology investment. Featuring university and hospital mass notification practitioners from around the nation, this Webinar teaches attendees how to:
- Integrate multiple technologies so that your messages will be disseminated quickly
- Craft appropriate text messages (including text-to-speech and audible message best practices)
- Determine when to send out an emergency message
- Differentiate between weather and crime warnings
- Communicate with hospital staff, visitors and patients
- And much more!
Moderated by Robin Gray, executive editor of Campus Safety Magazine, the panel of speakers includes:
- Bob Armstrong, Director, Emergency Management & Fire Prevention, Ohio State University
- Dave Bujak, Emergency Management Coordinator, Florida State University
- David Burns, Director, UCLA Emergency Management Office
- John Hauser, Safety Manager, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Supplemental Q&A from “Making Sense of Mass Notification Policies”
- Your Mass Notification Cheat Sheet
- Incorporating Mass Notification Into New Fire Alarm Systems
- Ensuring Emergency Messages Get Delivered at Carnegie Mellon
- Sound Advice: How to Design Campus Loudspeaker Systems
- Timely Warning vs. Emergency Notification: What’s the Big Difference?
- 9 Ways to Optimize Your Mass Notification Systems
- Solutions to Your Common Mass Notification Problems
Add Another Layer of Protection to your Campus
If you’re responsible for protecting a campus — whether at a hospital, K-12 school, college or university — then Campus Safety magazine is a must-read, and it’s free! As the only publication devoted to those public safety, security and emergency management personnel, issues cover all aspects of safety measures, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification, and security staff practices.
Take advantage of a free subscription to Campus Safety today, and add its practical insights, product updates and know-how to your toolkit. Subscribe today!
Campus Safety Heroes
Campus Safety honors those who keep their hospital, school or university campus safer.See our latest Heroes, nominees and content.
Recommended For You
Do you have a Threat Assessment Checklist? If not, you’ll want to download this FREE Active Shooter Checklist now!
Improving emergency preparedness on your campus is an evolving process involving both personnel and equipment. Learn from other school and college officials preparedness and who reveal what they look for in an emergency alert system.