Why Most Schools Are NOT Fully Prepared for a Lockdown
We will showcase a live demonstration of the types of technology solutions that improve both day-to-day communications as well as emergency notification to ensure your school is best prepared for a lockdown.
One of the key components to mitigate loss of life in an active shooter scenario is response time.
In this educational webinar, we will first explain the challenges a school faces during a lockdown or active shooter event and why most schools are not best positioned for rapid response due to limitations with their currently used technology. We will then discuss the three principles all technology solutions must meet in order to be effective during a lockdown event.
Next, we’ll explore how to leverage existing communications technology already used in your district to improve the effectiveness of emergency notifications.
Finally, we will showcase a live demonstration of the types of technology solutions that improve both day-to-day communications as well as emergency notification to ensure your school is best prepared for a lockdown.
What will you learn at our webinar?
- Why most schools are not fully prepared for a lockdown
- How real-life active shooter events unfold
- The two crucial components every school needs in place to be best prepared to avoid tragedy
- The 3 principles every technology solution must have to be effective during an active shooter or lockdown event
- How to leverage existing school technology to improve and streamline emergency notification
Who is this webinar for?
- Superintendents/Heads of School
- Business Administrators/CFOs
- Security Directors
- Facilities Directors/Operations Managers
- IT Directors/CTOs
- Anyone responsible for school safety in their districts
School Safety Specialist
Paul Jenne, School Safety Specialist, leads business development at Eastern DataComm, a safety and communications company that has served the educational community for over 20 years. Paul has worked with hundreds of schools, teaching them how to create a safer environment through effective technology. His goal is to help districts improve their day-to-day communications, but most importantly, assist them with finding cost-effective technological solutions to ensure they are best equipped to keep their school communities safe.
This Campus Safety Webinar is Sponsored by:
If you appreciated this webcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!