Situational Awareness for Smarter Campus Risk Management – 8/5 Send
Situational awareness (SA) technology unifies alarm and communication systems for centralized monitoring, alerting and reporting. One platform provides multiple awareness capabilities:
As an enterprise situational awareness solution, this new app includes:
- Integrated alarm management for automatic, real-time notifications
- Local and/or wide-area mobile duress with location data
- Video paging to desktops and mobile devices
- Mobile dashboards for seamless SA on the go
- Tablet-based, self-service kiosks for use in common areas
- Electronic bulletin board/digital signage via CCTV
Contact us to learn more about SA for smarter risk management.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!