Coherent Cyber Enterprise Compromise Assessment (E-CAP) Platform
The Enterprise Compromise Assessment (E-CAP) Platform from Coherent Cyber determines whether a network is breached and works to remediate the hacker.
Coherent Cyber LLC, a cybersecurity solutions company focused on assessing computer systems for security compromises and network breaches, introduces its Enterprise Compromise Assessment (E-CAP) Platform.
E-CAP determines whether a network is breached by combining people and technology to assess, diagnose and remediate the hackers, according to the company.
Whether users are proactively looking for signs of a compromise or have been the victim of an attack, E-CAP identifies every endpoint, workstation and server on the network and investigates for signs of compromise.
An analysis of the scan is provided and an easy to understand executive report documenting the results is sent to the user.
E-CAP also performs any necessary incident response and forensic analysis and provides recommendations on how to better secure compromised networks.
The platform can continuously track the presence of adversaries, even if the attackers have disabled or evaded traditional security tools. It can also remove any files or malware attackers have inserted into the network without disrupting business operations.
E-CAP Platform Benefits:
- Definitively answers if you have been breached
- Speed of assessment – provides active intelligence within hours followed by a full review and report
- Scan results provide detailed intelligence to guide any necessary incident response and forensic analysis
- Combines forensic automation and patented memory analysis techniques
- Gives new IT directors and CIOs the ability to start their tenure with a clean slate and safe security risk posture
- Empowers IT security managers to test the effectiveness of their perimeter point-security products by hunting for breaches that have bypassed vulnerable defenses and bad software code
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!