Camden CX-33 Door Controller with Lockdown Switch
The CX-33 Door Controller is designed for universal operation in virtually any automatic door application.
Camden Door Controls announces its CX-33 advanced logic door controller with the addition of a built-in “lockdown” operating mode. The new feature will enable a designated (N/O) momentary emergency lockdown switch, or switches, to disable automatic door activation switches while also locking electric strikes or magnetic locks to prevent entry to a building, area or room under intruder conditions.
Lockdown mode is reset with a separate (N/C) momentary push button or key switch. The CX-33 is also equipped with an additional output that can be used to energize a lockdown status LED indicator.
The CX-33 is designed for universal operation in virtually any automatic door application, according to the company. It provides a large three segment LED and simple push buttons for the easiest programming, and supports illuminated signage in restroom applications.
Programmable modes include up to 3 door sequencing, airlocks, lock-out-relay, fire door in stairwells, and for control of automatic operators in restroom applications, with support of illuminated indicator of occupancy status.
More from Camden’s Product Page:
- Ideal for most automatic door applications, as well as Air Lock and other security applications.
- 14 operating modes, with sub-modes. Selection and configuration with 3 push buttons
- Easily sequence multiple inputs with multiple maintain and hold outputs.
- Large 3 segment (blue) LED display
- Selectable time delays, with delay on input activation
- ‘Tried and true’ power circuitry ensures outstanding power filtering and surge protection.
- Larger terminal strips allow larger wire gauge, or more conductors to be connected.
- Clear plastic case provides better protection of circuit board and easy mounting.
- 12/24V AC/DC
- 3 year warranty
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!