Eagle Eye Introduces Large Camera Count Bridges, Enhanced Enterprise Edition
Eagle Eye Networks will showcase the Bridges and other new AI + Cloud products in Booth 20035 at ISC West 2023.
Eagle Eye Networks, a provider of cloud-based video surveillance solutions, launched two new Bridges, models 901 and 701, that can connect up to 300 cameras to the cloud. These Bridges are suitable for customers with sophisticated networks who need large camera deployments at a single location, according to the company.
The Eagle Eye Bridge connects the customer’s existing or newly installed cameras to the Eagle Eye Cloud, providing them a full SAAS service for video surveillance.
Equipped with powerful processing, the 901 and 701 Bridges can perform video analytics, AI, and license plate recognition (LPR). The new Bridges reduce the number of components required for large deployments, with the 901 supporting up to 300 4MP IP cameras and 10 LPR streams, and the 701 supporting up to 150 4MP IP cameras and 10 LPR streams.
“Many of our large customers now routinely deploy high camera counts, and use LPR and a variety of AI-powered video analytics to increase security and help them run their operations,” said Dean Drako, CEO and Founder of Eagle Eye Networks. “The 901 and 701 Bridges deliver powerful solutions for our large system and enterprise customers that are easy to deploy and manage.”
The 901 and 701 Bridges will be available starting April 30. Eagle Eye Networks will showcase them, along with its other new AI + Cloud products, in Booth 20035 at ISC West 2023 in Las Vegas, March 28-31.
The company also launched an enhanced Enterprise Edition equipped with AI-powered tools. New capabilities include:
- AI-powered Smart Layouts: Ensure security personnel immediately see the most important camera views. The cloud-based AI automatically prioritizes cameras with people or vehicles and moves them to the top of the dashboard.
- Locations/Floor Plans: Organize and manage cameras in a large campus or multi-site environment. Visual reference of the entire enterprise enables security personnel to manage cameras by location and lay cameras out on a floor plan.
- Audit Log Notifications: Prevent unwanted changes proactively, review and track user activity, and ensure compliance and proper system use.
- Eagle Eye Smart Video Search: Specifically for enterprise users, advanced features like Re-Identification make it easier to find video of interest.
- Eagle Eye LPR: Uses AI + Cloud for high accuracy in challenging conditions, operates on any security camera, and enables monitoring of vehicles across multiple locations.
- Command Line Interface (CLI): Manage large installations, create scripted commands, save time, and automate bulk system-wide functions including system edits, downloads, and troubleshooting.
For more information about the enhanced Enterprise Edition, visit een.com/editions.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!
Leave a Reply