Detex Now Offers Ryobi D-4550 Door Closers
The D-4550 Series AL Closers are made for installation on exterior and interior doors that are subject to high foot traffic.
Ryobi’s D4550 heavy-duty door closers are now available from Detex, a door hardware manufacturer, through an OEM partnership agreement.
The D-4550 Series AL Closers from Ryobi, a Japan-based manufacturer of components for automobiles, electronics, and telecommunications industries, are made of high-silicon aluminum alloy for installation on exterior and interior doors that are subject to high use and potential abuse.
The commercial applications for which these closers are ideal include schools, medical facilities, and hospitals, as well as office buildings and any entrance door with high foot traffic, according to the companies.
“This will be a great partnership of two well-respected manufacturers in the door hardware industry,” Detex wrote in a press release. “We at Detex are very excited to be associated with Ryobi and look forward to a long and growing relationship.”
Additional D-4550 features and benefits include:
- Full hydraulic checking controls the door through the full opening and closing cycles
- Adjustable backcheck upon opening and adjustable general and latch speeds through closing cycle
- Heavy-duty forged arms are interchangeable
- Adjustable Delayed-Action speed through closing cycle
- Many heavy-duty and extra-heavy-duty configurations available
- All-season fluid eliminates the need for seasonal adjustment
- R14 hard aluminum alloy exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 requirements
For more information on D4550 door closers, visit www.detex.com.
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!
Leave a Reply