Announcing the 2017 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
These BEST Award-winning security solutions just might help you address some of your toughest public safety, security, emergency management and life safety/fire challenges.
Campus Safety magazine is proud to announce this year’s batch of BEST (Best Electronic Systems Technologies) Award winners.
CS developed this recognition program because technology plays a critical role in the safety and security of hospitals, schools and universities. The BEST Awards honor superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life safety products, services and solutions for hospital, school and higher education protection pros.
The entries were judged by a panel of industry leaders and experts, along with the editors of Campus Safety magazine. CS wishes to thank all of the panelists who took time out of their busy schedules to judge the entries.
The winners are:
- Access Control & Identity Management > Access Control / Key Management / Locks: HID FARGO Connect from HID Global
- Access Control & Identity Management > Locks and Door Hardware: FE6600 Series / FM7300 Series from ASSA ABLOY
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Intrusion Systems: smanos On-Site Alarm System
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Fire / Life-Safety Systems: Potter IPA Series Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Electronic Security Systems Integration Services: Honeywell, I-View Now, and AlarmNet integrated complete solution
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Video / CCTV Surveillance Hardware: SurroundVideo Omni G3 from Arecont Vision
- Electronic Security Equipment, Software & Services > Video / CCTV Surveillance Software: Pivot3 HCI Surveillance Series
- Emergency Communications > Access Control, Lockdown and Physical Security Equipment: Axis Network Door Stations – (AXIS A8105-E Network Video Door Station and AXIS A8004-VE Network Door Station)
- Emergency Communications > Emergency Notification / Mass Notification Systems: Centurion Elite Emergency Notification Solution from Response Technologies Ltd.
- Emergency Communications > Personal Safety Apps: Rave Guardian
- Emergency Communications > Safety & Security Apps: Gaggle
- Incident Management & Response > Central Station Services / Monitoring / Dispatch: Verint Dispatch Manager
- Incident Management & Response > Communications Products: Everbridge Safety Connection
- Incident Management & Response > Incident & Records Management Software: Verint Dispatch Manager
- Miscellaneous Security & Safety Products: Tramedic Cabinet Kit
Congratulations to our winners!
Editor’s Note: Campus Safety does not endorse any products. Before you adopt any solution, be certain they meet all local and national code requirements and have been thoroughly vetted by security technology personnel and the local authority having jurisdiction.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!