Last Chance to Take Our Emergency Preparedness Survey
In light of the tragic events that are unfolding in Japan right now, Campus Safety magazine wants to hear about your institution’s current level of preparedness for an earthquake, tsunami and nuclear, chemical or biological disaster.
We ask that you complete our online survey, which should take about five minutes of your time. Please note that your personal information, answers, E-mail address and identity, as well as that of your campus will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used in tabulation with other answers.
To take the survey, click here.
We also encourage you to pass this link on to your colleagues at other institutions so that they can participate.
Please be sure to complete the survey by Tuesday, March 22.
- Yes, Unlikely Catastrophes Do Happen
- Why You Should Care About NIMS and NFPA Standards
- Is Your Campus Following NFPA 1600?
- BP’s Lesson: Take Emergency Plans Seriously
- Creating an Emergency Plan: 10 Ways to Tame the Beast
- Get Your 2-Way Radios Ready
- Japan Tragedy Highlights Need for Emergency Preparedness
Photo courtesy Radford University