Fire Injures 3 at Rosemont College

LOWER MERION, Pa. – A gas leak that caused a fire injured three people on Wednesday.

The fire was caused by a construction worker who hit a gas main as he was installing a light post on one of Rosemont College’s new athletic fields, reports CBS Philly. Three individuals suffered minor burns.

Read the full story.

If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!

Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century

This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!

Get Our Newsletters
Campus Safety HQ