Check Out the Speaker and Session Line-up for the Campus Safety National Forum
Being held in Washington, D.C., June 24-26, the National Forum will feature top industry speakers addressing the most important security issues facing hospitals, schools and universities today.
Campus Safety Magazine and Northern Virginia Community College announce program sessions for the Campus Safety National Forum being held on June 24-26 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Washington, D.C.
The Campus Safety National Forum is one of three events being offered by Campus Safety magazine this year. All three events help hospital, school and university police and security agencies, administrators and other stakeholders safeguard the lives and property on their campuses.
This year’s conferences have been expanded to include hospital protection programs, offering for the first time education and training for K-12, college and healthcare officials. These annual conferences have become requisite events for all stakeholders charged with protecting staff members, students, visitors and patients in our nation’s educational and healthcare institutions.
The Campus Safety National Forum’s sessions, being held in our nation’s capital in late June, feature top industry speakers who will address the most important security issues facing North American campuses today.
Program topics will include:
- Clery and Title IX Compliance
- Is Your Campus OSHA Compliant?
- Active Killer Response for Unarmed Security
- Critical Incident Emergency Response and Notification
- The Value of Social Media in Identifying At-Risk Individuals
- Integrated Threat Management: Enhancing the Safety of Workplaces
- Media Tips for Non-PIO Executives
- Using Exercises to Evaluate Plans and Products
- Security Planning for Public Health Emergencies
- Evaluating, Costing and Bidding Security Technology Projects
The full program agenda can be viewed here.
Speakers will include:
- Alison Kiss (Clery Center for Security On Campus, Inc.)
- S. Daniel Carter (VTV Family Outreach Foundation)
- United States Secret Service (National Threat Assessment Center)
- Bryan Warren (Carolinas HeathCare System)
- Gene Komondor (OneStar)
- Dianna Smoot (Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center)
- John Weinstein (North Virginia Community College Police Department)
- Lawrence Zacarese (New York State University Police Department)
- Drew Neckar (Mayo Clinic Health System)
- Gary L Sigrist, Jr. (Safeguard Risk Solutions, LLC.)
For the full list of speakers, click here.
National Exhibiting Sponsors include: Absolute LoJack, AlertUs, Allegion, AVer Information Incorporated USA, Axis Communications, CALEA, Campus Safety Products, Cardinal Tracking, Inc., Criminal Sciences, Designed Security Inc., e2Campus (Omnilert), Guardian 8, Kramer Electronics, Kwikpoint, Live Buzz Interactive, NAPCO, NASSLEO, Parabit Systems, Pro-Lite, PSS Laminates, Raptor Technologies, LLC, Rauland-Borg Corporation, RF Technologies, S2 Security Corporation, School Dude, Shooter Detection System, Sielox Class Crisis, Siemens, Southern Software, Inc., Status Solutions, United Public Safety, US Security Institute, Viakoo, VIEVU, Vingtor – Stentofon (Zenitel), VTV Family Outreach Foundation
General questions regarding the Campus Safety National Forum in Washington DC or the Campus Safety Conferences in Los Angeles and Chicago should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 855-351-0927.
The Campus Safety Conference in Chicago will be held at the Rosemont Hilton from July 13-14, 2015. The Campus Safety Conference in Los Angeles will take place at the Westin LAX from July 23-24, 2015. General attendee registration is now open for all conferences.
Press registration, interview requests and inquiries should be directed to Jim.Noyd@NoydCom.com Jim.Noyd@NoydCom.com or by calling 310-374-8100.
Vendors interested in exhibiting at the National Forum in Washington or the Midwest Campus Safety Conference in Chicago or West Coast Campus Safety Conference in Los Angeles should click here.
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!