Announcing the 2021 Campus Safety BEST Award Winners
Check out this year’s top campus public safety, security and emergency management products – the CS 2021 BEST Award winners!
Photos and VideosView Slideshow
Campus Safety magazine is pleased to recognize the winners of the 2021 Best Electronic Systems Technologies (BEST) awards. Now in its sixth year, the program honors superior security, law enforcement, emergency management and life safety products and services for healthcare, higher education and K-12 campus protection professionals.
As with any solution, before you buy, be sure to do your homework. Consult with an electronic security contractor or qualified consultant so they can guide you in selecting the right solution for your campus. This listing of winners that follows, however, can help you with your due diligence.
Click on the links below to learn about each BEST product.
- Access Control/Key Management/Locks: BEST Switch Tech by Dormakaba Americas
- Emergency Notification/Mass Notification Systems: Halo Smart Sensor 2.2 by IP Video Corp.
- Fire/Life-Safety Systems: Guardian Indoor Active Shooter Detection System by Shooter Detection Systems
- Incident Management & Response: Communications Products: Rave Collaborate by Rave Mobile
- Incident Management & Response: Incident & Records Management Software: ARC Facilities
- Overall Project by an Integrator: Clemson University Security Upgrades by A3 Communications
- Panic Alarms/ID Badging/Visitor Management: CrisisAlert by Centegix
- Personal Safety Apps: Intrado Safety Shield
- Safety & Security Apps: CrisisAlert by Centegix
- Video/CCTV Surveillance Hardware: AXIS P3715-PLVE Network Camera
- Video/CCTV Surveillance Software: Gun Detect by Omnilert
Congratulations to the BEST Awards winners!
Read More Articles Like This… With A FREE Subscription
Campus Safety magazine is another great resource for public safety, security and emergency management professionals. It covers all aspects of campus safety, including access control, video surveillance, mass notification and security staff practices. Whether you work in K-12, higher ed, a hospital or corporation, Campus Safety magazine is here to help you do your job better!