Spotlight on K-12 Campus Safety Director of the Year Finalist Danielle Stevens

Check out some of this Director of the Year finalist’s top accomplishments, as well as a photo gallery of her and her department.

Spotlight on K-12 Campus Safety Director of the Year Finalist Danielle Stevens

Danielle Stevens

Congratulations to Lake Zurich CUSD 95 District Safety Manager Danielle Stevens for being named one of this year’s K-12 Campus Safety Director of the Year finalists.

Here are some of her notable achievements:

  • Completed 90% of a 2019 outside security assessment’s recommendations for improvements to school safety and security. The remaining 10% of recommended improvements are currently being evaluated or are underway.
  • Upgraded or added security cameras and a public address system.
  • Adopted the Standard Response Protocol (SRP) from the “I Love You Guys” Foundation.

View her photos.

Winners of this year’s Director of the Year award will be announced at Campus Safety Conference West, taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, July 10-12. For more information and to register, visit

Read about the other finalists.

If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!

Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century

This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get Our Newsletters
Campus Safety HQ