SARA’s eMessenger Mobile
SARA’s eMessenger Mobile turns mobile devices into command and control centers for seamless situational awareness on the go.
MSRP: $25 per device per month
PRODUCT SHIP DATE: 7/5/14
SARA’s eMessenger Mobile turns mobile devices into command and control centers for faster, more efficient incident alerting and response management. Wherever they are, users can respond to unfolding situations more quickly, initiate alerts and associated response plans more effectively, and escalate/notify others as necessary all from one interface.
The solution is a new, advanced alerting capability of the Situational Awareness and Response Assistant (SARA), a software solution that provides integrated alarm management and automated alerting/mass notification for life safety, security and environmental monitoring systems.
If you can read, hear and see what’s happening in and around a K-12 school or wide-area college/university campus, then you can do something about it including moving students and staff away from danger. Real-time and historical reporting then lets you analyze response times and protocols for better risk management.
Once licensed, the school/institution can extend the solution as a fee-for-service to K-12 parents who express frustration about not receiving timely or accurate information about unfolding incidents, as well as college/university students who will bring with them an average of seven mobile devices when school starts this fall.
SARA’s eMessenger Mobile is voice-, Wi-Fi- and cellular-enabled for seamless situational awareness on the go.
The voice-, Wi-Fi- and cellular-enabled SARA’s eMessenger Mobile turns mobile devices into command and control centers for seamless situational awareness and response management on the go. The solution features:
- Mobile dashboards for receiving and initiating real-time alerts, which can include video from nearby security cameras, pre-recorded videos with instructions, and photos and maps with descriptions
- Internal calling with one touch
- Customizable, embedded controls, such as contacts and help, to generate and/or escalate alerts
Initially developed for a health care customer, the solution reduced average response time by three minutes. Now generally available, it provides:
- Intuitive, pre-programmed dashboards for situational awareness and more efficient response management
- Color-coded alerts from disparate alarm systems across a single facility or multi-building campus
- Ability to receive and initiate detailed alerts, including the nature of an alarm plus location data to help find an alarm source more quickly
- Escalated alerting and response management by enabling key individuals or select groups of responders to be notified in a single touch
- Inclusion of live video, prerecorded videos, photos and maps
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!