Remote Telephone Zone Module
The Remote Telephone Zone Module (RTZM) allows authorized users remote access to send out emergency notifications through a facility’s Fire-Lite Alarms Emergency Command Center (ECC) system via any phone.
PRODUCT SHIP DATE: 4/23/2014
The Emergency Command Center (ECC) is a mass notification system that ties into virtually any brand of fire alarm system to provide an economical solution for communicating critical messages, as well as general announcements. Through an RTZM, authorized users can call into the ECC system to send out live voice alerts via a simple menu of minimal prompts. Authorized users are granted access either by entering a secure PIN or are identified as a valid user through caller-ID. Numerous individuals can be setup with 4-digit PINs, or as many as five phone numbers can be setup with caller-ID access.
- The RTZM is a critical component of a Fire-Lite Alarms Emergency Command Center (ECC), which is a mass notification system that can tie into virtually any brand of fire alarm system to provide an economical solution for communicating critical messages, as well as general announcements.
- It’s fast and easy to use, offering a menu of minimal prompts to authorized users dialing in with a four-digit pin number. Or the RTZM can offer immediate access to specific users through caller-ID.
- Unlike many remote access systems, the RTZM also enables users to select the specific buildings or zones where their live voice message will be broadcast.
- Provides valuable access to send emergency notifications within a building, particularly for security and facility managers, as well as first responders not onsite.
- The majority of today’s emergency communication products that offer remote access are large, expensive, enterprise-level systems. Every facility requires a fire alarm system, and most campuses now require voice evacuation as well. The RTZM offers an easy, economical solution that can work with virtually any fire alarm system.
- It’s non-proprietary, meaning it’s competitively priced, widely available and allows any certified life safety systems company to install and service.