5 Ways to Improve your Emergency Response Plan
Boost your preparedness and compliance with these few simple steps.
- Condense it. If your ERP is 100 pages, pull the critical information so it can be used in a real-life emergency. Our content consultants can help you.
- Don’t rely on the Internet. Apps can be stored locally on mobile devices so if the Internet goes down, your emergency response plan will still be available.
- Have a paper back-up. The very thing that limits paper-its lack of technology-makes it an essential layer or emergency preparedness. During Hurricane Sandy, the CEO of Sloan Kettering used our emergency guidebook.
- Boost OSHA compliance. 99% of emergency response plans fail to meet OSHA’s standards. Our content consultants can help.
- Distribute your ERP in the format people prefer. Your younger employees will probably want your plan as an app. Your older employees will likely prefer quick-reference guidebooks. If you give it to them both ways, they’ll be more likely to engage it. Engagement leads to retention.
Wellspring Info can help you improve your emergency response plan. Our content consultants will make nuanced suggestions and share leading content. From there, we’ll turn your ERP into quick-reference guidebooks or an app…or both.
Mention Campus Safety and we’ll give you a discount:
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!