Situational Awareness for Risk Management
Situational awareness (SA) is a risk management strategy and technology framework to improve life safety, security, environmental monitoring and mass notification. And now you can implement SA as a bundled solution with:
- The SARA universal alert server for integrated alarm management
- Desktop alerts with video paging
- Preprogrammed dashboards that are voice, Wi-Fi and cellular-enabled
- Tablet-based, self-service kiosks for use in common areas
- Electronic bulletin board/digital signage via TV
Contact us to learn more about automated SA for risk management.
If you appreciated this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!