Campus Safety HQ
Easy-to-use, proven training from the experts that know what works.
Campus Safety HQ is a specially designed resource center with up-to-date training and information to help you face the many challenges involved in keeping your campus and occupants safe.
Here’s what you’ll find in Campus Safety HQ.
- The First 30 Seconds: School Crisis Scenarios – Michael & Chris Dorn,
- Safe Havens International
- Bomb Threat Protocols
- Active Killer Course – Todd Brubaker, CPP with 25+ years’ experience
- The 5 Layers of School Safety
- Challenges & Plans for Non-Sworn Law Enforcement
- 15+ Campus Safety Conference Sessions from 30+ Presenters – including
- Police Chiefs Panels, Use of Social Media in Emergencies,
- Stalking/Sexual Assault, Underage Student Drinking, Going Beyond
- Compliance and so much more
- Leadership training to help you lead effectively and deal with difficult people
PLUS, each month we add new content; upcoming topics include school bus emergency scenarios, preparing for mental health issues, crisis recovery and how to de-escalate situations by talking.
We created Campus Safety HQ to serve public safety officials, security directors, emergency managers, administrators and consultants. We want to provide you with one central location you can turn to for training BEFORE a crisis occurs.
Campus Safety HQ’s online library of training videos and resources will help you educate and develop ALL campus safety stakeholders, strengthen yourself as THE security expert on your team and demonstrate how SAFETY is EVERYONE’s responsibility.