Top Priorities for Hospital/Healthcare Physical Security Executives in 2019
Addressing security challenges facing hospitals and healthcare organizations. What’s working and what’s not.
In today’s complex and evolving healthcare environment, managing employees, medical staff, patients, visitors, contractors and vendors from entry to exit is an immense challenge. Managing the provisioning of access, transfer of access and terminations across what are typically disparate systems with little to no integration is manual labor intensive, inefficient and prone to error. In this webinar, we will discuss the top challenges and explore ways to address them while sharing real-world examples of how leading healthcare providers are improving their processes. Effective collaboration across security to IT can be challenging to close these gaps. Join us to learn more about those who have made it work and how they’ve succeeded.
Key areas of discussion you don’t want to miss:
- Risks and security challenges faced by healthcare facilities due to the presence of identities with varying risk profiles
- Key healthcare compliance requirements (HIPAA, JACAHO, OSHA, and CMS) and how they impact physical security and access management
- Protecting Nursing Staff through validation and vetting of all identities who have access
- Finding the security risk in Labor and Delivery, Behavioral Health, NICU and other highly secure units
- The centralized, streamlined approach to managing the access lifecycle of physical identities at healthcare institutions
- The cost to your organization of not acting vs. proactively adopting a more modern approach
Janette Andler, Sr. Director, Strategic Sales-Healthcare
Clete Bordeaux, Strategic Solutions Manager-Healthcare