TikTok – The Latest School Safety Challenge
Steven Anderson will look at these TikTok challenges, share examples of social media gone wrong, and discuss ways to guide students toward making better social media decisions.
TikTok challenges have been sweeping through school buildings this year, along with their collateral damage. The challenges for the first two months of the school year have involved vandalism and assault.
New challenges for each month of the school year present ongoing safety concerns that need to be addressed by school staff and administrators. K-12 education expert and social media influencer, Steven Anderson, who is also a former teacher and district administrator, explores the role of social media in schools. He’ll look at these TikTok challenges, share examples of social media gone wrong, and discuss ways to guide students toward making better social media decisions.
He’ll be joined by K-12 safety professional, Don Breedlove, who shares firsthand experiences from his Georgia district and how they’ve been affected by TikTok challenges this year.
Join this webinar to learn:
- What exactly is going on with these TikTok challenges and where they are happening
- How one district has been affected by the consequences of students’ actions and what they’re doing about it
- How schools can effectively address students and parents to reduce participation
- What schools can do to guide proper social media usage for students
- How schools can be ready for the next safety challenge
K-12 Expert and Social Media Influencer
Executive Director of Operations and Athletics
Paulding School District
This Campus Safety Webinar is sponsored by
If you appreciated this webcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!