Simplify the Complex with Inline Personalization
This webinar will share best practices gathered from universities and colleges on how you can reduce long lines while also enhancing the experience for everyone involved in the issuance process.
Discover how inline personalization effectively and efficiently improves the issuance of thousands of student ID cards for incoming freshman. This webinar will share best practices gathered from universities and colleges on how you can reduce long lines while also enhancing the experience for everyone involved in the issuance process. Implementing an efficient badging process ensures students aren’t anxious about getting their ID and it reduces frustration levels for parents as they wait for the card to be printed.
- Enhance the orientation experience for both operators and students – eliminate the awkward moments of waiting for a card to be printed
- Instant access – students will be able to use their card as soon as its printed! No longer needing to get the card turned on or getting accessed denied because the card number was entered incorrectly
- Simplifies the complex – no longer need to jump between multiple applications to issue credentials
- Understanding if inline personalization is right for you
- What questions to ask during the evaluation process of both card printers and software.
Presented by Nils Wahlander
Senior Product Marketing Manager at HID Global
Nils Wahlander, Senior Product Marketing Manager at HID Global, a leading provider of secure identity and access control solutions. With more than 10 years of experience in the secure issuance and card printing industry, Nils works with customers to continuously evaluate and improve their card issuance strategies. He received his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Mississippi State University and an MBA from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.