Create a S.A.F.E.R. Learning Environment with Integrated Security and Communications Solutions
Learn how the S.A.F.E.R. approach uses integrated solutions to increase overall security, enable faster responses to potential risks, and promote a sense of safety in school and campus environments.
Fostering a nurturing environment for students is essential to promoting learning in schools and on campuses. Maintaining safety and security while keeping buildings and grounds easily accessible to students, teachers, and staff is an ongoing challenge. Technology-based solutions help to mitigate risks and increase operational efficiency, while preserving a welcoming atmosphere that is so important to student and staff performance.
The S.A.F.E.R. approach uses integrated solutions to increase overall security, enable faster responses to potential risks, and promote a sense of safety among the school or campus community. It covers the ability to:
- Sense: Detect something is happening
- Alert: Notify the right people
- Fortify: Activate fortification systems automatically
- Engage: Target communications to mitigate threats
- Respond: Empower responders with information and communications
Attend this webinar to learn how combining video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, and communications technology improves security and safety while minimizing the complexity of operations – enhancing student, teacher, and staff outcomes in educational facilities.
Key takeaways/learning objectives:
- Learn how to create alerts to suspicious behavior or active threats to quickly address situations that may become a problem
- Identify steps to using audio to deter possible intruders and improve communications to the school or campus community in emergency situations
- Gain knowledge of ways to prevent unauthorized individuals from entering buildings or areas, while ensuring easy access and a welcoming environment for students and staff
Craig Oberschlake, Business Development Manager, Bosch Security and Safety Systems
Craig Oberschlake is a Business Development Manager focusing on education and state and local governments for Bosch Security and Safety Systems in North America. Prior to joining Bosch, Craig held a director of security in North America position for a global manufacturing company. Earlier in life, Craig served honorably in the United States Air Force for nearly 11 years before transitioning into law enforcement with the City of Hoover, Alabama Police Department. During his time in law enforcement, he served the community as a Patrol Officer, Detective, and School Resource Officer.
Matthew Cirnigliaro, Regional Marketing Manager, Bosch Security and Safety Systems
Matthew Cirnigliaro is the Regional Marketing Manager for analytics and 360° cameras for Bosch Security and Safety Systems North America. He works to enhance the value Bosch solutions bring to customers. He manages new products, technology, and special projects and brings many years of industry experience to this role.
If you appreciated this webcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!