Personal Safety & Security Response Strategies to Help Protect Your Home Healthcare Employees & Contractors
Join Campus Safety and Stanley Security on December 12th at 2pm EST for an informative discussion on Personal Safety & Security Response Strategies to Help Protect Your Healthcare Employees & Contractors.
The Home Healthcare market is expected to reach $349.8 Billion by 2020, a 35% increase since 2015. Major factors driving this growth include: rising aging population, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, growing demand for affordable healthcare delivery systems due to the ever-increasing of healthcare costs, and government initiatives and programs being implemented to promote home healthcare.
With the influx in the Home Healthcare market comes a growing profession of Home Healthcare Workers. Home Healthcare and Social Service Workers are at significant risk for work-related violence, as many times they are working with hostile or irritated patients, often working alone in a home setting where it can be difficult to get help. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) defines workplace violence as “violent acts (including physical assaults and threats of assaults) directed toward persons at work or on duty. Please join us for an informative discussion on: Personal Safety & Security Response Strategies to Help Protect Your Healthcare Employees & Contractors.
- Learn to identify and assess workplace violence risk factors and hazards and the impact they can have on field and home healthcare and social service workers
- Identify the variations that exist in different remote and lone worker settings, and key considerations for each
- Discover the latest and most effective ways to reduce the risk of violence in these workplaces
- Steps to develop a process for a personal safety program for your medical organization and employees
- Paul Slaman, Director Business Development, STANLEY Security
- Morten Petersen, Business Development Manager, STANLEY Security
- Sean Moore, Market Development Manager, STANLEY Security
Presented by: Stanley
View Stanley Profile