NDAA Section 889: Kick-Start Compliance
Learn how your campus can avoid penalties by complying with National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) regulations.
The John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act of 2019 (NDAA) is a United States federal law that specifies the budget, expenditures and policies of the U.S. Department of Defense. The NDAA 2019 Section 889 prohibits the U.S. government from procuring video and telecommunication equipment from certain Chinese companies and their subsidiaries.
During this webinar, we will discuss how government institutions may be at risk of penalization and offer insights to help you navigate the myths and facts of NDAA Section 889.
Learn how to kickstart NDAA compliance with Honeywell’s IP cameras and NVRs as we explain what security equipment can be installed on government property, helping you solve all your existing and future security challenges.
- What does NDAA cover?
- What is the End User and Security Integrator’s role in staying compliant?
- What products will keep you penalty-free?
- Berkly Trumbo, Director of Sales
- Bruce Montgomery, SLED-FED Strategic Business (US)
- Jonathan Belton, NDAA Program Manager