Don’t Let your Campus be Old School: Modernize Your Campus with Access Control Technology
Thanks to technology, we can make it easy for students to adhere to social distancing and occupancy standards and enable campus-wide lockdowns in the case of an emergency.
Welcoming students back to school is increasingly complicated. Pandemics, politics, mental health – there’s no escaping the swirling turmoil that students and staff face each new school year. The best way to prepare is to ensure you have the right tools to help students and staff have more enjoyable and safer experiences on campus.
The good news is that access control for schools continues to evolve. Thanks to technology, we can make it easy for students to adhere to social distancing and occupancy standards and enable campus-wide lockdowns in the case of an emergency.
Join the webinar to learn:
- How to create a modern and enjoyable campus experience for students and faculty
- What to consider when choosing technology to modernize your campus
- The benefits of upgrading campus technology for safety and security as well as convenience and control
- Jeff Morrison, Brivo’s senior director of multifamily sales
- Sam Winegardner, Brivo’s north central regional sales manager
This Campus Safety Webcast is Sponsored by
If you appreciated this webcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!