Disaster and Emergency Preparedness: Planning for School Safety
Join us for a FREE 1 hour Campus Safety webcast sponsored by SchoolDude, on Thursday July 28th at 2pm EST, to hear a discussion from educational experts as they plan and prepare for weather-related emergencies.
“Disasters” such as weather emergencies, fires, accidents and more – can impact your educational organization with little to no warning. All schools have a natural disaster response plan, but it’s important to ensure yours remains current and accessible. Is your school prepared in the event of a natural disaster?
Join us for this webinar to hear your peers in education discuss how they plan and prepare for weather-related emergencies.
You will learn the essentials of disaster and emergency preparedness, including:
- Developing an emergency preparedness and response plan
- Protecting occupant safety
- Keeping comprehensive documentation (pre- and post-disaster)
- Coordinating with emergency response teams
- Training staff, faculty and students
Lear more about Belfor here!