Hytera US to Showcase H-Series DMR 2-Way Radios and More at ISC West 2023
Visit Hytera US Inc. at ISC West Booth No. 3083.
Hytera US Inc. is an industry leader in research and development, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and bringing next-generation radio technology to the market.
Campus Safety caught up with Hytera US Vice President of Sales Tom Wineland to find out what visitors to his company’s booth can expect to see at ISC West, March 28-31.
Campus Safety: What is the top product or offering your company is showing off at ISC West this year, and what makes it special? How does it apply to healthcare facilities, schools and/or higher education security, public safety and/or emergency management?
Tom Wineland: Hytera US Inc has experienced significant market share growth in our key verticals by focusing on the needs of security and facility management professionals in education, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and logistics. This is due to providing reliable, durable, and easy to use radios at a significantly lower price than our competitors. Our radios are demonstrably superior to most of our competitors, especially with the Push-to-Talk over Cellular products.
More information on our solutions for security can be found here: https://www.hytera.us/industries/security/.
We will be demonstrating our H-Series DMR two-way radios and our Hytera HALO Push-to-Talk over cellular systems at ISC West this year. What makes these products special?
- Industry leading audio quality with AI-based noise cancellation that learns and distinguishes voice from background noise in real time
- Longest battery life ranging from 24 to 40 hours on a single charge
- MIL-STD 810G rated for impact, and waterproof and dustproof to the IP68 and IP67 standards
- Lightweight and compact (we hear from a lot of customers that the competitors’ radios are heavy and bulky)
- Ergonomic and Easy to use with push to talk for individual and group calling
- One-touch emergency calling and a variety worker safety features
- Advanced features like GPS, advanced encryption, Bluetooth connectivity to audio accessories,
- Cost-effective interoperability solutions that enable connectivity between DMR, PoC, Analog, and third party radio systems
- Broad product range that allows our Dealers to provide a variety of application-specific solutions to customers without shoehorning them into radios with too many or too few features.
- H-Series DMR Specific – 25% farther range, anti-magnetic speaker does not attract metallic dust, water porting speaker sends water out of the speaker cavity, multi system operation – Tier 2, XPT, Tier 3, only manufacturer with full DMR Tier III standards compliance.
- Hytera HALO PoC Specific – T-Mobile and AT&T network approved, flexible deployments using Wi-Fi and/or cellular networks, web browser dispatching app with GPS tracking, sharing videos and images for rapid decision making. Hytera US Inc also provides two HALO PoC deployment options; HALO Nationwide and HALO OnSite. HALO Nationwide is a subscription based PoC service that enables Hyera HALO PoC devices to communicate with individual and group calling over coast-to-coast mobile operator LTE networks. HALO OnSite and OnSite Plus are PoC controllers that you own to run your PoC communications over your Wi-Fi network and nationwide LTE mobile networks without subscription fees (other than monthly SIM card charges).
For more information on our solutions for education visit https://www.hytera.us/industries/education/, and for more information on our solutions for hospitals, visit https://www.hytera.us/industries/hospitals-and-healthcare/.
Campus Safety: What else is new or noteworthy about your company for 2023?
Wineland: We will be launching a new back-to-back solution that provides an interconnect between PoC and DMR networks. HALO Gateway enables communication between PoC radios and a variety of DMR radio systems and analog radio systems. We will also be launching new handheld radios, mobile radios, and repeaters.
Visit Hytera US Inc. at ISC West Booth No. 3083 or online at Hytera.us.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our FREE digital newsletters!
Leading in Turbulent Times: Effective Campus Public Safety Leadership for the 21st Century
This new webcast will discuss how campus public safety leaders can effectively incorporate Clery Act, Title IX, customer service, “helicopter” parents, emergency notification, town-gown relationships, brand management, Greek Life, student recruitment, faculty, and more into their roles and develop the necessary skills to successfully lead their departments. Register today to attend this free webcast!
Leave a Reply